Our complementary rabbit feed is designed to be fed alongside a diet that is up to 85% hay or fresh grass. Rabbit Nuggets contain 19% fibre and yeast extracts to keep your rabbit’s digestive system healthy. A variety of high quality ingredients are all combined into a single nugget formula to avoid selective feeding and promote a balanced diet.
DIGESTIVE HEALTH With quality sources of fibre and yeast extracts to help promote a healthy digestion.
SKIN & COAT With added linseed to help maintain healthy skin and coat.
TASTY RECIPE Includes peas and apple pomace to create a tasty nugget.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT Our combination of vitamins A & E with carefully selected trace elements help support a healthy immune system.
TEETH & BONES Balanced calcium and phosphorous levels to help maintain healthy teeth and bones.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS OR FLAVOURS We do not add any artificial colours or flavours to our foods.
Twitch Rabbit Nuggets are a complementary feed for rabbits. Rabbits should have constant access to fresh hay and water at all times. Hay is essential to provide them with a complete diet and help them maintain healthy digestion, promote natural tooth wear and provide environmental enrichment. Providing twigs and branches for rabbits to gnaw on from trees such as apple, willow and hazel, can also help keep their teeth healthy and strong.
Rabbits enjoy variety and appreciate the addition of fresh food in their diet several times each week; leafy greens and dandelion leaves are ideal. Providing plenty of space and the company of other rabbits is hugely important for keeping your rabbit happy, as is keeping your rabbit at the ideal weight.
BODY CONDITION SCORE
This chart is intended to be used as a guide, if your rabbit does not fall into the ‘ideal’ range we suggest you consult your vet for further advice.
1. VERY THIN Ribs, spine and hips feel angular, bones easily felt and animal clearly underweight/emaciated. No layer of fat or muscle apparent, even on the rump.
2. THIN Ribs, spine and points of hips can be felt easily by hand. No fat layer but some muscle may be apparent. No roundness to rump.
3. IDEAL A layer of muscle/fat present which softens outline. The arch of spine, last few ribs and hip points can still be felt with gentle pressure. Streamlined outline, feet and legs easily defined when sitting.
4. OVERWEIGHT Pressure is needed to feel the spine and hip bones. Some fat layers including a rounded rump. Legs may be less easy to define from the body when sitting.
5. OBESE Spine and hip bones cannot be felt. A fat roll may be present around neck/shoulders when sitting. Rounded rump – no definition from hips. Legs and feet harder to define when sitting.
Twitch Rabbit Nuggets 2kg, 4kg & 10kg
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
SERVING SIZE (PER DAY)
YOUNG / GROWING
60G - 110G + HAY
50G - 120G + HAY
DOE & LITTER
250G - 450G + HAY
A good quality hay or fresh grass should make up approximately 85% of their diet, alongside fresh water and occasional leafy greens.